Initially, Prelude Events was asked to organize a unique party for 130 attendees coming from Germany to Paris on a Friday night with a cocktail dinner as well as a walking tour the following day as part of an incentive trip. Additionally, the client liked working with us so much that they asked us to help with their entire project, including their Saturday night farewell event, their transport and accommodations contract.
Prelude Events organized the Friday evening event on a luxurious yacht in Paris for the whole group with Champagne, local cuisine, and a very talented acoustic band with DJ. The following day, we prepared a gastronomic bus tour with a food & historical walking tour in Montmartre for their attendees with tastings of French specialties, like madeleines and macaroons, a screening of the movie Amelie and lunch at a French bistro to finish.
As for Saturday night, our client had already arranged for a venue, but needed us to communicate effectively with the management as well as source and execute catering and entertainment rather last minute. Prelude Events took over! We adore our client and made it our mission to help them succeed. Providing the décor, the musical animation with 5 singers performing among the guests, along with a popular local DJ. We managed the catering for a fabulous cocktail dinner and a fun after party. As well as all communications with their accommodation and re-negotiated their existing contract to get much better concessions than the original offered to them. The Bohemian theme style was in harmony with the countryside farm spirit of the venue.
BOHEMIAN INCENTIVE RESULTS:
- The Friday evening yacht party and day tour that we were first hired to create and manage was a complete success from start to finish. Then came the added program requests (manage existing hotel and venue contracts, day and evening events the following days), whereupon the Prelude team stepped up to the plate
- With professional event planners fluent in French, stepping in to manage all the incentive details and organization at the last minute, we were able to assist our clients in turning around a challenging situation into a successful one
- Participants were extremely happy with everything we did and the quality of service. Our cheeks were red with gratitude from the many compliments and mentions of how they couldn’t have done it without us
- This first time new client has committed to work with Prelude Events again for their next year’ event. But this time for the entire program from the start so that they never have to be in a last minute “to be saved” situation again! We look forward to another successful incentive next year in a new part of the world with one of the nicest clients that we have ever worked with
- After our client booked the accommodations before hiring us, Prelude Events was able to step in after the fact and renegotiate helpful concessions as well create a cost savings of 3,400€