To organize the first edition of an international convention that reunited 320 attendees from all around the world and from different sectors (top management, marketing, finance, HR, legal). This event took place in Aix en Provence (south of France) where our client has their Labs and production sites. The idea was to give the opportunity to all their collaborators to visit them and know their company from A to Z.
Prelude Events sourced five hotels to accommodate the participants in the small city of Aix en Provence. We organized transportation during the entire week as well as provided appropriate meeting space and venues to accommodate four days of events that combined two plenaries, workshops, and several informal meetings.
In addition, two off site evenings were created by Prelude Events. The first being at a lovely chateau and a second at an emblematic museum. Our creative and production team brought an original theme to life: “So French, So Chic”. It took place in a magical ambience with a view of the Mediterranean Sea and the famous Notre Dame de La Garde.
INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION RESULTS:
- Productive event with company message on point
- Successful interaction and networking among the participants
- Production and creative effects for offsite events offered the ultimate wow factor
- Client review rating 5 stars (the highest possible)
- Prelude Events was able to provide a seamless event with multiple accomodations and transportation